Tax Relief for Non-Residents

We have been approached by numerous non-residents who have sold rental properties in Canada that have not been declared. Non-residents can make a voluntary disclosure on these dispositions and obtain penalty relief. Non-residents are not exempt from being audited by the CRA. Undeclared rental income, can be declared and receive penalty in certain circumstances. If you have undeclared rental income or undeclared real estate dispositions in Canada, it may jeopardize future business dealings in Canada.

If you are a non-resident with undeclared real estate dispositions or undeclared rental income, we can help. Please contact the head of our non-residents department at